A Spooky Message Unmasked is the Particular Analysis questline for the 2020 Halloween occasion in Pokémon Go.
Braving this uncanny questline will reward you with the prospect to catch each Spiritomb and Galarian Yamask, which you’ll be able to then evolve into Runerigus. Since common Yamask can solely evolve into Cofagrigus, finishing A Spooky Message Unmasked is one of the best ways so as to add Runerigus to your Pokédex.
A Spooky Message Unmasked is the sequel to the earlier Halloween Particular Analysis questlines, A Spooky Message, launched in 2018 and 2019.
On this web page:
How ‘A Spooky Message Unmasked’ works in Pokémon Go
Analysis quests, which permit gamers to finish numerous challenges for rewards, had been launched in March 2018. There are three completely different classes of analysis quests – Subject Analysis, Timed Analysis and Particular Analysis.
A Spooky Message Unmasked is a Particular Analysis questline and follows the Pokémon Go custom of getting a Halloween themed questline. Earlier questlines, titled A Spooky Message, rewarded gamers with a Spiritomb encounter and A Spooky Message Unmasked does this, whereas additionally giving trainers the prospect to catch a Galarian Yasmask.
Resulting from its standing as Particular Analysis, there is not any deadline for finishing A Spooky Message Unmasked. We do advocate, nonetheless, logging into Pokémon Go through the 2020 Halloween occasion to make sure that you unlock this Particular Analysis questline.
A Spooky Message Unmasked is split into 4 steps, which can include three separate challenges. Every problem and total stephas it is personal set of rewards, which incorporates an encounter with each Spiritomb and Galarian Yamask.
‘A Spooky Message Unmasked’ quest steps in Pokémon Go
Beneath you may discover all of the steps and confirmed rewards for A Spooky Message Unmasked – to not be confused with the earlier A Spooky Message. This part does, nonetheless, comprise spoilers for all the quest, so, when you’d quite be shocked, we advocate skipping this part.
Thanks to redwineandbeer from reddit for the assistance with this info.
‘A Spooky Message Unmasked’ Step 1 of 4
- Catch 30 Ghost-type Pokémon – Duskull encounter
- Switch 4 Pokémon – 340 Stardust
- Catch 34 Pokémon – 340 XP
Reward: x3 Pinap Berries, x4 Razz Berries and Yamask encounter
‘A Spooky Message Unmasked’ Step 2 of 4
- Catch 10 Darkish-type Pokémon – costumed Sableye encounter
- Make 8 Good Throws – x8 PokéBalls
- Catch 108 Pokémon – 1080 XP
Reward: x10 Potions, x8 Nice Balls and Spiritomb encounter
‘A Spooky Message Unmasked’ Step 3 of 4
- Catch 40 Ghost-type Pokémon – Litwick encounter
- Make 9 Nice Throws – 490 Stardust
- Catch 49 Pokémon – 490 XP
Reward: x4 Silver Pinap Berries, x9 Razz Berries and Galarian Yamask encounter
‘A Spooky Message Unmasked’ Step 4 of 4
- Declare reward – 3400 XP
- Declare reward – 1080 XP
- Declare reward – 4900 XP
Reward:4900 Stardust, x4 Yamask Sweet and x9 Yamask Sweet
At present reside is the Evolving Stars occasion, which incorporates the discharge of quest steps 5 to eight of A Cosmic Companion – the Season of Mild particular analysis quest.
Elsewhere, be sure you use Day by day Journey Incense for the prospect of encountering Galarian Articuno, Galarian Zapdos and Galarian Moltres. There’s additionally a brand new particular analysis quest – A Mysterious Incense.
Lastly – remember concerning the new Prime Gaming rewards each fortnight.
Suggestions for finishing ‘A Spooky Message Unmasked’ in Pokémon Go
Listed below are some suggestions that may make it easier to full ‘A Spooky Message Unmasked’ in Pokémon Go:
- We extremely advocate you full this Particular Analysis quest through the Halloween occasion, as it will likely be simpler to seek out Ghost-type Pokémon.
- Do not forget to make use of Incense or Lure Modules to deliver Pokémon to your location!
- Use Nanab Berries to forestall a Pokémon from transferring, making it simpler to earn these Good and Nice Throws.
- When working in the direction of the Nice Throws, goal Pokémon with a big catch circle, such Mr. Mime, to be able to simply choose your throws.
Have a spooky Halloween!