There may be no shiny Pikipek in Pokémon Go, however there’s nonetheless a lot of nice explanation why you need to attempt to get your arms on as many Pikipeks as potential throughout this week’s Highlight Hour.
You will be given the chance to catch as many Pikipek as you’ll be able to in Pokémon Go, with the potential for catching a 100% good IV stats Pikipek. There’s additionally a Highlight Hour bonus to take pleasure in as you play.
Pikipek’s Highlight Hour falls throughout the ultimate hours of the Alola to Alola occasion, and its Assortment Problem, in Pokémon Go. Each Trumbeak and Toucannon – Pikipek’s evolutions – are a part of this Assortment Problem, so, in the event you’re but to finish the problem, this Highlight Hour is the proper time to take action!
On this web page:
Pikipek 100% good IV stats in Pokémon Go
This week’s Highlight Hour is a good alternative to catch a Pikipek with good IV stats.
When you’ve caught a 100% IV stats Pikipek, you’ll have the selection of evolving it right into a Trumbeak with good stats, after which lastly a Toucannon. Whereas they do not precisely maintain a lot sway within the Go Battle League, they are often helpful in battling Staff Go Rocket Grunts or in raids.
The CP values that correspond to good 15/15/15 values are as follows:
- Stage 30 (wild CP most) – 780 CP
- Stage 35 (climate boosted CP most) – 845 CP
The wild CP worth aligns along with your coach degree till you attain Stage 30 and, because of the majority of the participant base now being above this degree, we’ve stored to those values for the sake of simplicity. These values will, nonetheless, be totally different in the event you’re at the moment beneath Stage 30.
Is there a shiny Pikipek in Pokémon Go?
There may be not a shiny Pikipek at the moment in Pokémon Go.
Shiny Pikipek has but to be added into the sport. Usually, the Alolan Pokémon in Pokémon Go do not have shiny variants, although that is more likely to change sooner or later. Sadly, because of this you can not have a shiny Trumbeak, or Toucannon in Pokémon Go both.
Presently dwell is the Evolving Stars occasion, which incorporates the discharge of quest steps 5 to eight of A Cosmic Companion – the Season of Gentle particular analysis quest.
Elsewhere, make sure you use Day by day Journey Incense for the prospect of encountering Galarian Articuno, Galarian Zapdos and Galarian Moltres. There’s additionally a brand new particular analysis quest – A Mysterious Incense.
Lastly – remember in regards to the new Prime Gaming rewards each fortnight.
What does shiny Pikipek seem like?
Since shiny Pikipek has but to be added to Pokémon Go, we now have to look to different Pokémon video games to see it. Pokémon Solar and Moon incorporates a shiny type, which you’ll be able to see within the picture beneath:
shiny Pekipek. from r/PokemonSunMoon
This offers us a good suggestion as to what shiny Pikipek may seem like whether it is ultimately added into Pokémon Go. We’ll have to attend and see whether or not will probably be added anytime quickly.
Different causes to catch as many Pikipek as potential
Apart from the prospect to catch a great deal of Pikipek in Pokémon Go, there are a variety of different causes to partake on this week’s Highlight Hour:
- This Highlight Hour’s bonus is double catch Stardust, which suggests you’ll be rewarded for each Pokémon you catch.
- For those who’re a newcomer, this Highlight Hour is the proper time to gather sufficient Pikipek sweet to completely evolve this Pokémon into Trumbeak.
- To finish the Alola to Alola Assortment Problem, you want acquire each Trumbeak and Toucannon – Pikipek’s evolutions – by way of evolution, so, in the event you’re but to finish this Assortment Problem, this Highlight Hour is the proper time to take action!
- Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele Tapu Bulu and Tapu Fini have returned to five-star raids, so it’s possible you’ll encounter different gamers battling this Gen 7 legendary Pokémon.
- Due to Pikipek being a traditional and flying-type, catching a bunch throughout this Highlight Hour will add progress to each your Regular and Flying catch bonus medals.
Highlight Hour occasions solely final for an hour – 6pm to 7pm (native time) – however don’t fear in the event you can’t partake on this week’s occasion. Subsequent week sees a model new month take the highlight, with a complete new lineup of featured Pokémon to catch. The primary might be Nosepass on Tuesday, seventh June!