Apex Legends Season 14 presents itself beneath the Hunters theme, and it is proper across the nook, with a brand new Legend additionally on the best way.
As normal with each new Apex Legends season, there is a new Legend and Battle Cross – supplying you with Apex Packs, XP boosts and skins to unlock – as effectively a ranked mode revamp.
This web page outlines the Apex Legends Season 14 launch time and every thing you must sit up for throughout Hunters.
Apex Legends Season 14 Hunters launch time, date
The Apex Legends Season 14 Hunters launch date is Tuesday, ninth August.
Although developer Respawn hasn’t revealed particular timings for when Season 14 will land, the previous couple of seasons have been constant – so we count on them to be the identical right here on the subject of Apex Legends Season 14 launch instances:
- UK: 6pm (BST)
- Europe: 7pm (CEST)
- East Coast US: 1pm (EDT)
- West Coast US: 10am (PDT)
Be ready for the above instances to vary in case there’s any final minute modifications or setbacks from the developer, in addition to the servers being at capability throughout launch. It is a web-based sport – this stuff occur!
What’s new in Apex Legends Season 14 Hunters?
After the discharge of Newcastle within the earlier season, there’s a new Legend becoming a member of the roster.
Enter Vantage, a brand new sniper, becoming a member of the roster with an final which is a little bit completely different than different Legends’. It is referred to as Sniper’s Mark, and is a sniper rifle, which can be utilized at any time without having a full cost, supplied it has ammo in it.
Every hit does 50 injury, however then marks the enemy with a crimson glowing impact. Subsequent hits from Vantage’s sniper will deal 100 injury, and teammates will get bonus injury for hitting the marked enemy as effectively.
Apex Legends Season 14 additionally sees an overhaul to King’s Canyon. It has been up to date with improved lighting and a extra vibrant skybox. There’s additionally a brand new POI (Level of Curiosity) referred to as Relic, which contains a sequence of winding areas crammed with buildings and sand. This goals to encourage 1v1 skirmishes, and to discourage third-party ambushes from occurring.
Gamers can sit up for rebalanced loot distribution throughout POIs, elevated loot counts (mentioned to be corresponding to the amount seen on Olympus), and improved loot high quality that ought to “really feel rather more intuitive”.
Additional particulars on Season 14’s Kings Canyon overhaul might be present in Respawn’s newest weblog publish. Here is the principle modifications, at a look:
- New raised walkway to assist gamers rotate between Destroyed Bridges and River Heart.
- Added two units of stairs and two ziplines to assist non-movement Legends entry the partitions at Repulsor.
- Added one vertical zipline to assist non-movement Legends entry the wall at Artillery.
- Added two vertical ziplines to assist gamers entry the walkways at Swamps.
- New explosive maintain at Swamps.
- Eliminated numerous bushes at Forest to enhance visibility.
- Eliminated two of the three Cost Towers at Capacitor.
- Eliminated 5 Soar Towers in areas that will profit from slower rotations.
- Fastened many bugs and dangerous finish circles.
Apex Legends Season 14 is right here!
Our different guides embrace a Heirloom Shards explainer in addition to a whopping listing of Apex Legends ideas and tips.
At a look, this is what you’ll be able to count on as a part of Apex Legends Season 14 Hunters:
- New legend: Vantage
- Tactical Potential: Echo Relocation
- Passive Potential: Spotter’s Lens
- Final Potential: Sniper’s Mark
- Kings Canyon map replace, introducing focal point Relic and modifications to Containment, The Cage and Hillside.
- Hunters Battle Cross with rewards together with Apex Packs, XP boosts and skins
- New Ranked season and revamp
- New degree cap enhance from the present restrict of 500, making it doable for gamers to earn a further 345 Apex Packs via account development.
Have enjoyable throughout Season 14!